H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
12/09/14 10:55 PM
Re: California Brants and divers.

Quote:

DADAKOTA said:
Quote:

swampy said:
people who think divers taste bad cannot cook.

Post up a recipe or two Tom. Dog that looks like way too much fun. Scoma's on the wharf is a great place to eat seafood.

It was a great time. No shortage of birds. I'm betting very few people make a trip to Napa Valley area to go duck hunting. Was cool to see all the different areas of the Bay. Some areas looked like Scotland. Others were old WW II shipyard graveyards. Hunted in different spots, which was pretty cool. Especially since we beat them up bad every place we went. Didn't eat at Scoma's. Ate at Alioto's one night. Family friend of my buddy. Great food, but the gay waiter was an asshat. I think when we left and talked to the owner for about 20 minutes and he saw us, he knew he forked up. I guess he thought we were rednecks with our hats and cowboy boots on. Didn't want to wait on us. Once he saw who we were talking to on the way on the door, he knew he was screwed.

I'd say for the first duck hunt of this season, it was a damn fine one. I might get a chance again this weekend when we open back up in Oklahoma.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5